Sunday, May 17, 2009

phuture @ Zouk (16th May, 2009)

As promised my Sharone darling that after she back from Aussie, i'll accompany her to Phuture. And now she's back. Feel really excited can go Phuture again. 

Early morning she reached KL and come to PJ find me. Actually we plan to go times square to try the Krispy Kreme Doughnut since everyone say its nice. But my Sis suddenly called me said that dad ask me dont simply go out due to now got more people were suspected infect H1N1. So, it making me so confused whether to go out or not. After discuss with Sharone, we decide not to go shopping since she is tired and i am bit timid type scare to infect the virus.

And, so we just stay at home rest until Clubbing time. This time Kean will join us to go Phuture since he never been there before, so i already ask him to book table. However, Phuture's table already fully book. Therefore he just book a table at Zouk. 

When we reached Zouk, order for the liquor and everthing settle down. And i try to bring some of them to look around. We went to barsonic and also want to try to bring them to Phuture but suprising that Zouk cannot access to Phuture. Felt really disappointed. Phuture's my favourite. How can i go Zouk didnt go Phuture. Sharone also keep complaining that she wanted to go Phuture.

After awhile, Kayden, Joyee and Michael come to Zouk find me and trying to bring me and sharone to Phuture but failed. So me and sharone to pay cover charge to go Phuture even thoght it's still left 2 hours. LOL..WE ARE CRAZY FOR PHUTURE!!!!

Finally we get our access to Phuture and that's make me dont want to go back to Zouk to continue to drink anymore. must fully utilise the 2 hours to dance dance dance..hmm...met HunChil at Phuture too..he is so bad, go Phuture never invite me. Anyway, dance with him alot that day. 

Unfortunately, when i dance til forget everything, and there is a girl i dont know how she dance then suddenly step on my toe with her super sharp high heel and i found that my high heel shoe get wet and i realised that half of my nail was missing. My toe keep bleeding. Its really pain. And the girl look at me and never want to apologies. Damn!! Where got people like that one. Wont they feel guilty??

Somemore, there is alot of crowd in the dance floor and the ladies is at another side. How m i gonna to go to the ladies..Luckily HunChil was there, really thanks to HunChil bring me to ladies, else my toe sure keep bleeding.

After awhile we return to the dance floor continue to dance even thought my toe still pain. Suddenly, due to side of the dance floor got too many people passby really cant dance, so, i suggest Sharone to go to the middle to dance..few more minutes later we back to find HunChil them but there all not there already and i saw Kayden was there. So me and Kayden them dance together and sharone decide to go velvet underground to find Hunchil. Too bad, until now i still havent been to Velvet. Will try it next time since sharone and kean say not bad. 

After dancing with kayden awhile, he felt tired and we decide to go to find Joyee and Michael them. they all at vip there due to their friend's birthday and me and Kayden and his others friend dance together at the vip. hmmm...not bad.. then space much more bigger than the dance floor and not crowded at all...

And Kayden also introduce some of their friend to me and i also get the chance to dance with Dan and also Wayne..they all can dance very well...all very pro~~
 really like full time clubber..lolx..

Anyway, everytime when come to 3am, its really makes people feel sad...because started playing soft music and all have to go home already...And i also have to go to find my friend because i come out with them but didnt play with them feel like bit guilty..lol..

After all the clubber go home already, left our group and we met some holland people..we all trying to chit chat with them before we back...they are really nice anf friendly...handsome and pretty...Hopefully our Zouk didnt disappoint them..lol

There is some photo we took at Zouk:


before go to Zouk


Zouk entrance with sharone


nice design


no people, so boring...




this is what me normally do..


pretty sharone


Me me me 


Behind is the cleaning lady, i think she already beh tahan us already..lol...










just posing not kissing..


Emma and Winnie 


the handome kean


at Zouk
















embassador of Heinekenm but didnt get paid..








Barsonic






the photo tell that they all are hungry already..lol


me and sharone and her fried chicken 




this guy is cute, people taking photo he come to disturb..






this kean also very kacau one...






Ingle from Holland..Sharone trying to show her sexy leg


forgot the girl's name but sure remember this Holland guy called jack/jez?either..


group photo taken by Ingel


Kean ar, she dont even want to bother u, dun kacau her la..she is shy already...




So sweet..Jack and me...



Alright..its the end...

6 comments:

  1. Krispy Kreme is one of things I want to try in KL 10 days later!There is one or two krispy kreme in tokyo ,bt none in Nagoya.
    Haha,give up krispy kreme for fear of te virus,but still go clubbing!? Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, Clubbing is much more important than Krispy Kreme..so, i have to give up that day...
    But, hopefully can try it this week..feel like want to try all the flavour...LOL...
    Hmm..that's mean end of may u will come malaysia again?alone or with friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unfortunately alone;;All of my friends are either working or busy hunting for jobs..especially those doing teaching practice and job hunting at the same time are so busy..I'm the only free man,haha.
    Ill arrive KL on 31..I hav to be very careful nt to get any kind of fever..otherwise custums will quarentine me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..So Good..so, u r not hunting for ur job like ur friend too?how long will u stay at kl?and, where u plan to go this time?malacca?hmm...malaysia already got 2 H1N1 case already and malacca also got another type of virus...so, must take good care of urself when u come here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive already got a job.I was vry lucky to have got a job in this such recession..then I dont do teaching practice,I'm nt interested in being a teacher..
    A week in kL totally,and Penang for 3 nights to see colonial buildings and the peak view,and eat!
    Ah Japan is a nation with the 4th most H1N1 patients in the world already,haha.I think malaysia is safer.Virus is weak in hot and humid environment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh..really?i didnt know that..so u must have to really really take good care of urself...
    hey, i can feel that u r enjoying ur life now..always see u go here and there...penang got alot of nice food...but y didnt come malaca..?

    ReplyDelete