Saturday, May 2, 2009

Complicated Night @ Phuture & Zouk Main Room KL (30th April, 2009)

Why i will say its complicated night...hmph...actually today i this time i will be in Singapore...but why im still here...its all because of my fault..haiz...play too much a week ago and didnt take care of myself, then monday night fall sick until 29th April i thought im ok and promise Sharone, Chou Peng, Zenny and Ashly that i will go Singapore on 30th April night..but.. but...but...who knows..on 30th April morning when i woke up..i feel my body its really hot..im still sick, its day 4th already...im still fever...how???i know now got Swine flu everywhere and Singapore Kastum sure will check all the passanger's body temperature...cham la...keep eating the medicine..drink water...but still...till noon already my body still hot...my mum and dad called me few times ask me better dont go..but those in Singapore say the Kastum wont be so strict...Manager also ask me better dont go..im really under dilemma..what can i do...keep asking opinion at facebook at working period while manager not around..everyone ask me go...some ask me dont go...but at the end i decided not to go due to im very timid, due to im still sick..due to i have to listen to my parent...and sorry to make my Singapore friend disappointed...they really already prepare everything to welcome me to go Singapore...feel guilty to make them disappointed and feel sad i cant go there to play...sob...but one thing i was really unhappy...my fever totally recover at night...really dunno why...else, sure i can go singapore...haih...wat to do..i have to take care myself what...no choice..stay at KL lo...

at the night, Desmond suddenly called me and invite me to go Phuture...and i felt that since cant go singapore on labour day..so i have to play at KL lo...then we all go to Phuture...(sure alot of people scolding me, fever still want to club..but what to do..im such a playful girl...cant go Singapore so i must go somewhere else to play.)


Me and Edwin..


Me and Desmond..my face really red even thought i didnt drink alot...


Me and JJ...He look like a Hong Kong artist...


went to Zouk main room to find them...


In Zouk main room..with Jeffery...


Group photo with them...



She's pretty right..she called Christine if im not mistaken..



Sweet girl...






Crowd in Zouk main room...Dj Goldfish in the house....


Oh ya..met my secondary school friend in Phuture..really long time never see her already..getting slimmer and prettier already..and i met Joshua my secondary school friend in Phuture too but didnt take photo with him...=P

Mr Ricky from Hong Kong..a nice guy...with his cute dance...

And that night, i met Joshua Lee the friend of Kayden and Reza my collegemate but dont have chance to take photo with them...too bad....

Anyway...its another wonderful night at Phuture...but have to say sorry again to Sharone, Chou Peng, Zenny and Ashly due to cant go Singapore to meet them...

i will go Singapore again..soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment