Friday, May 8, 2009

Gathering at Jaya One @ SS2 (8th May, 2009)

Today dont know why Xiang Yi's mood so good~~~~~haha..
suddenly ask me and Penny go drink...??
actually today planning to go Phuture...but some reason cancelled already...
hmph....since its been a month never meet him already..
and my leg is getting itchy to go out...haha...
so, me and Penny just follow Xiang Yi and Hun Chil go to Jaya One drink...
the bar...emmm...forgot the name already..


Xiang Yi
Its been long time didnt see him already even he just stay opposite my house


Penny
My Roommate, My Colleague, My Collegemate


Me and Penny...


this shoot nice....


Me and Xiang Yi


Aiks...his eye still very small....as small as RAIN...haha...
but he is the Malaysia's Rain..aint he look like rain??hujan i know...haha...




Photo Maniac...


this one so so...


this one is nice...




Hun Chil and Penny
this shoot also not bad..


the couple...haha..


the Beer is very big portion..cant really finished it...






Me Hun Chil


Cming - the steady fren...
one call only then can reached within 15 minutes...

Overall, its a nice place for friend to gethering...
lots of people there...just a lil bit hot because we sit outside the bar...

Hmm..too bad our ah gong not here...will invite him next time...
but ah gong cannot drink...
maybe order sky juice for him??haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment