Monday, July 6, 2009

Clubbing with Joshua and his pilot friend @ Phuture (3rd July, 2009)

Few days ago Joshua invited me to go phuture with him and his friend..so, i also bring my Sifu penny to join us since its been lonnggg time never club with her...
we reached there quite early and phuture was so empty...and the music was so so...then me, penny and josh just wait for josh's friend at the vip room..
And, at the same time..Philip also ask me to go Poppy but i was trying hard to persuade him to come to phuture..finally devil won!! lol...He came to phuture with his friend and about one hour after Josh's friend also reached..i met Puven again and also some of Joshua's pilot friend...
Even though that night the song not so nice, but we still enjoy it..
After clubbing session, me penny puven joshua laura and the italian friens Fabio and australia friend Santo went to bangsar to had our supper/breakfast..all of them damn funny...especially that Fabio...keep talking rude word..so damn funny...hmm..he should learn more local language instead of rude word..lol...
That night quite happy can drink and dance with my sifu...looking forward for the next club session that sherone, penny, sherine and me 4 gals can join and club againn...nyek nyek...









wat i can say is..Phillip...this time no more lipstick stain already right...lol


Mr Joshua...a good friend of mine...even thought younger than me but also very take care of me...

Addition :-

just got the photo from Graham Malone..a leng zai from Dublin, Ireland...he use one year to travel all of the world..can u believe it..and this time he came to kl to find me..i meant Phuture la..lol..really leng zai right???and this photo our color look extremely different...pink and brown..lol...but still nice..i like it...thanks friend..=)

2 comments: