Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another clubbing night @ Phuture Velvet (26th June, 2009)

Actually there is a vip should be in this group of photos. But due to some problem..the vip cant join us..so we might see this vip in the coming group of photo..lol..(Sherine Darl..meng bak mei arh~~)

Club again huh~Now all my friend called me hardcore clubber..eh..actually i just go there look loook see seee only..look leng zai see leng lui..and also can meet some of my friend there..

This time i was joining my new friend which i knew them at quattro few weeks ago..and this time actually have to include sherine and sherone..but one at singapore and one got something to do..so just left me..and the table i already reserve few days ago..somemore the new friend come from genting to kl..so, i ask xiu xing to accompany me to join them...



me and xiu xing..at first we are at velvet because our table is there..

with hun chil..

actually got take photo with new friend jeffery and his cousin kah fai but photo with them..too bad..


his bringing sexy Back...

Posing one...

Posing two



Met Philip at velvet...

At Phuture dance floor...

Met kenny Sia and his friend at Phuture..lol..you still remember me huh...

Our group photo at phuture dance floor...


Cute Kenny..



Weird Hun Chil, Sweet Phillip, and Cute Kenny


Ehem..met them again...Rachael and Benson...

Hun Chil...happy or not er~~




Will meet u again coming saturday...*^_^*

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Wah. You very often go to Phuture hor...
    Every week also went once? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..no la..single lady is like that..weekend nothing to do..That's why follow my friend go party lo...spent my weekend..

    ReplyDelete